The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to the sale of goods by Nordic Cosmetics GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as "Nordic Cosmetics", "we" or "Seller") via our online store at nordiccosmetics.de (hereinafter also referred to as "Shop" or "Website") in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract. They are available at any time at nordiccosmetics.de/terms-and-conditions.
- CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The presentation of goods on our website is merely a non-binding invitation to visitors to our store to submit a purchase offer to us. The submission of the order in the web store by clicking on the "Buy" button represents a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract on the part of the visitor.
(2) We shall confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("confirmation of receipt"). This message does not yet constitute acceptance of the offer to conclude a purchase contract. An effective purchase contract shall only be concluded upon receipt of a further email ("confirmation of dispatch") or upon delivery of the ordered goods.
(3) The contract is concluded with Nordic Cosmetics GmbH, Sandstr. 3, 80335 Munich.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) The prices stated are in euros and include the statutory value-added tax plus the stated shipping costs. The prices stated at the time of the order shall apply.
(2) The buyer (hereinafter also "customer") has the option to pay for the goods by advance payment, credit card, SOFORT Überweisung, Apple Pay Giropay, cash on delivery or invoice. If he has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately, i.e. within seven days after conclusion of the contract.
(3) We reserve the right to charge a flat reminder fee of 5.00 Euro per reminder if the Buyer is in default of payment. The buyer is allowed to prove that a considerably lower damage than this lump sum or no damage at all has occurred.
(4) We will automatically arrange for any repayments to be made to the account used for payment. In the case of payment in advance, the return transfer will be instructed to the account from which the transfer was made.
(5) In case of payment with Klarna: The payment will be processed by our partner Klarna. Please refer to the payment information sent by Klarna. You can manage all your purchases via;klarna.com or the Klarna App and even pay with just one click.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. In each case, payment is made to Klarna:
(5.1) Invoice: the payment term is 14 days from the date of shipment of the goods. The full invoice terms for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here: Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
(6) Nordic Cosmetics encrypts all your information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that unauthorized persons are not allowed access to your data.
(1) Delivery of goods shall be made by shipping to the delivery address provided by the Buyer. In exceptional cases, delivery bottlenecks or other unforeseeable circumstances may result in longer delivery times than those specified. In particular, we have no influence on delivery delays caused by the shipping company. In the case of foreign orders, delivery may be delayed accordingly.
(2) The stated delivery period begins with receipt of payment.
(3) The delivery costs are borne by the buyer.
(4) You cannot pick up the goods directly at the address of Nordic Cosmetics.
(5) Detailed shipping information is always available at https://nordiccosmetics.de/versand.
- RETENTION OF TITLE
We retain ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- REGISTRATION ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) Nordic Cosmetics gives the customer the opportunity to register and open a customer account at nordiccosmetics.de by clicking on the "Register" button. Registration is purely voluntary in order to simplify future orders. The registration is not obligatory in order to carry out orders.
(2) The customer is obliged to treat his personal access data confidentially and not to make them accessible to unauthorized third parties.
(3) Registration with Nordic Cosmetics is free of charge. There is no entitlement to registration. We can also link the registration to further requirements (e.g. verification of the registration data). The customer is obliged to provide correct and accurate information when registering. Changes in the data should be communicated by the customer to avoid costs, if he wants to place a new order. In particular, the Customer shall provide his full name, address and email address. Nordic Cosmetics is entitled to effectively deliver declarations to be made to the Customer to the Customer's email address, unless a stricter form is mandatory by law or agreement.
(4) The personal data stored during registration is saved by us so that the Customer can log in again at any time with his access data. Further information on the handling of personal data and data protection in general can be found in the data protection declaration, available at https://nordiccosmetics.de/datenschutz.
(5) A minimum age of 18 years is required for registration and ordering on our website. You must confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
Nordic Cosmetics GmbH
Phone: 089 997 429 555
E-mail: [email protected]
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or email) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION:
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out the following form and send it back to us. However, the revocation can also be declared informally.
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
EXCLUSION OR PREMATURE EXPIRY OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal also does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
The statutory warranty rights apply.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
(1) The Seller shall be liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. In the case of simple negligence, the Seller shall only be liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body, health or a material contractual obligation (obligation whose fulfillment is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on whose fulfillment the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely).
(2) In the event of a simple negligent breach of material contractual obligations, the Seller's liability shall be limited to the amount of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage. Otherwise, the liability of the seller is excluded.
(3) The above limitations of liability shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the Seller.
(4) The above limitations of liability shall not apply if the Seller has fraudulently concealed a defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods. The same shall apply to claims of the Buyer under the Product Liability Act.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
(1) The Buyer expressly agrees that communication between him and Nordic Cosmetics may take place electronically, in particular via unencrypted email. The Purchaser is aware that unencrypted emails offer only limited security and confidentiality.
(2) The Purchaser must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct so that emails sent by the Seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all emails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned by the seller to process the order can be delivered.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) The Buyer's General Terms and Conditions (GTC) shall not become part of the contract, even if Nordic Cosmetics does not expressly object to them.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(3) We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Sign up for our newsletter and save 12%.
Stay up to date about discounts and new products